SMU Cox Executive Education is here with in-depth, hands-on professional development programs to assist the first-line leader seeking enhanced knowledge and skills, a mid-level manager empowering employees to achieve better results or a high-potential executive facing tough operational challenges. We’ve designed each professional development program to bring you and your company immediate and lasting impact, outstanding value, dynamic content in a flexible, high-performance learning environment.
We offer professional development programs of varying depth, length and format. Choose the one that fits your needs the best—then prepare to open your mind to new ways of thinking about business. In every professional development program, you’ll experience the excitement of innovative ideas and interactive learning approaches. You’ll make powerful connections and gain fresh insights you can put to work immediately.
Upcoming Spring 2015 Programs
• Developing a New Generation of Energy Leaders: Strategic Financial Skills - April 27 - May 1, 2015
• Certificate in American Capitalism - May 18 - 20, 2015
Upcoming Fall 2015 Programs
• Certificate in Leadership - September 8 – November 10, 2015
• Rising Latino Leaders - September 14 - 18, 2015
• Certificate in Management - September 15 – November 17, 2015
• Developing a New Generation of Energy Leaders: Strategic Leadership Skills - September 21 - 25, 2015
• The Essentials of Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers - October 6 - 8, 2015
• Master Negotiation I - October 20 - 21, 2015
• Formulating and Implementing Exceptional Business Strategy November 4 - 5, 2015
For more information about upcoming certificate programs please call us at (214) 768-3335 or (800) 768-6699.